Loss Leaders

Monday, February 13, 2006

New Flaming Lips song!




Last week I got a present in the mail -- one of those treats that makes me super glad I do what I do for a living: an adavnce of Flaming Lips' "At War with the Mystics." The cd is one of those super-protected, encoded numbers. Stereogum posted an MP3 of the "Yeah Yeah Yeah Song" which the Lips performed for the second time at the wrap party for Adam Goldberg's film I Love Your Work for which Steve Drozd composed the score.

NME has details about the new Flaming Lips video and the official site confirms Lips appearances on both Saturday Night Live and Letterman as well as SXSW the home of their most creative experiments .

The first Lips record since Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, 'At War With The Mystics', will be released on 4 April 2006 in the US and 3 April 2006 in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home